Recognition of Prior Learning
Are you an experienced lending professional?
You may be eligible to achieve your qualifications via our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) program.
- FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- FNS50315 Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
A simple and straight forward application process has been designed to assist professionals to demonstrate that they have the necessary competencies required to achieve industry qualifications without undertaking a formal course, either face to face or online.
Lending professionals who have two or more years of lending experience can submit examples of their experience to achieve their FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking. If your experience includes commercial and complex lending you may be eligible to achieve your FNS50315 Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Management.
The process is just 4 simple steps:
- Print the Checklist and have it completed by a peer or superior.
- Provide a CV showing your experience in the industry, specifically involving mortgage lending. This must be verified by a peer or superior.
- Include a portfolio containing evidence of work history, training, skills and knowledge to be assessed against the competencies as outlined in the Checklist.
- Submit a case study of a complete loan application including your file notes, follow-ups, etc.
Or ring us on 1300 136947 and we can help you decide what option is best for you!